- ChangedOutlook: RT @ALMRInfo: Have a look at the @pubaid feed for examples of some of the fantastic work pubs and bars do to raise money for charity.
- ChangedOutlook: RT @ALMRInfo: Many congrats to all who worked so hard to promote fairer tax regime for pubs @agriffithsmp,@camra, @beerandpub and all wh ...
- ChangedOutlook: Pubs are becoming "second offices", reflecting "how pubs are changing to become more flexible spaces" - http://t.co/AijfgDW3FS
- ChangedOutlook: Pubs are a vital employer, especially for young people, and are helping to end youth unemployment http://t.co/u3AMglmvSD
- ChangedOutlook: Fantastic short film by the BBPA highlighting the importance of pubs to their local communities http://t.co/SHNdnc4u
- ChangedOutlook: And that “The local can be the focal point of the community, and if we lose them we lose one of the things that is greatest about Britain”
Pubs aren't what they used to be...
Modern pubs and bars have all had to innovate to survive. Consequently they now
employ people across all ages who serve a more diverse community of customers
with services that meet their needs during the daytime, evening and into the night.
We want our politicians to take a fresh look too..
Many people don't appreciate today's industry and our licence to operate and
innovate has been curtailed by out of date policy and regulations.
Allow them to witness a modern & vibrant industry through your own experience.
Please join us by telling us why you've changed your outlook
towards the pub and ask politicians to take another look too.
...here are some video ideas
Find out who is listening to your voices...
Politicians who have heard your stories can show their support by signing up to
three supporting principles that underpin our modern pub and bar industry.
Find out who has signed up here.